sexta-feira, junho 01, 2007

Peter Pan


Wendy: Love…


Peter: (Evasively.) I have never heard of it.


Wendy: I think you have, Peter. And I daresay you've felt it yourself. For something... or... someone?


Peter: Never. Even the sound of it offends me.


[Wendy tries to touch his face, and he jumps away]


Peter: Why do you have to spoil everything? We have fun, don't we? I taught you to fly and to fight. What more could there be?


Wendy: There is so much more.


Peter: What? What else is there?


Wendy: I don't know. I guess it becomes clearer when you grow up.


Peter: Well, I will not grow up. You can not make me! I’ll banish you, like Tinkerbell!


Wendy: I will not be banished!


Peter: Go home! Go home and grow up…and take your feelings with you!

3 comentários:

Soraiadodot disse...

"Why do you have to spoil everything? We have fun, don't we? I taught you to fly and to fight. What more could there be?"
gostei mt=))

Morcegos no Sótão disse...

Ah, o Peter Pan... A minha paixão de há muito. Adoro o personagem, o livro, os filmes, o que ele representa... =)

Crescer é muito complicado. Mas não o podemos evitar, não é? Tem as suas vantagens, com certeza. ;)

MJNuts

Soraiadodot disse...

gostava de ter aí uns 15 anos outra vez, para os miúdos parece sempre tudo tao facil!! os adultos complicam tudo, fazem muitas perguntas e pensam demais