quarta-feira, junho 20, 2007

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - II


Clementine: Look man, I'm telling you right off the bat, I'm high-maintenance, so... I'm not gonna tip-toe around your marriage, or whatever it is you've got goin' there. If you wanna be with me, you're with me.

Joel: Okay.

Clementine: Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own piece of mind; don't assign me yours.

Joel: I remember that speech really well.

Clementine: I had you pegged, didn't I?

Joel: You had the whole human race pegged.

Clementine: Hmm. Probably.

Joel: I still thought you were gonna save my life... even after that

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Este é um blog 100% aprovado pela FM Hell! Continua!

puseste um de nós a chorar =)

não se esqueçam...
http://fmhell.blogspot.com